Our specialists have expertise in leading and delivering briefing and training sessions to Board members and staff in relation to risk management and internal control.
Previous expertise specifically related to the following briefing and training sessions:
• clarifying the functions and responsibilities of each of the three lines of defense;
• the function and responsibilities of internal audit in providing assurance to the Audit Committee;
• risk identification and mitigations;
• setting up internal controls systems;
• undertaking an internal control assignment effectively.